Burst Nation Radio

Monday, 21 March 2016

Over $30 Made In Bonus Bitcoin

Over $30 From Bonus Bitcoin

I have just crossed $30 made in Bonus Bitcoin in just over 3 months which isn't too bad for a faucet.This is my best Bitcoin faucet by a long shot and continues to pay me each and every week when I make a withdrawal.I withdraw around every 5 days because I like to get the 2% withdrawal bonus when you withdraw more then 100,000 satoshi. My average withdrawal every 5 days is just over 200,000 satoshi which I think is quite good for a faucet.

Bonus Bitcoin Payment Proofs

I post all my payment proofs from my top preforming faucets on my portfolio over at Passive Earner which helps me keep track of all my faucet earnings.


6 comments:

  1. €€€€€€€ BTC FAUCET ROTATOR $$$$$$$
    * COLLECT 10000 Satoshi in only 4 MINs.
    * HIGHEST Satoshis per Claim ratio.
    * HIGH PAYING FAUCETS, starting with 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ******** OPEN THE FAUCET ROTATOR NOW ******** €€€€€€€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about picking the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company: Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over at Bonus Bitcoin you can recieve free satoshis. Up to 5,000 satoshis every 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Moon Bitcoin you can get faucet bitcoins. 29 satoshis every 5 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are looking to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the ultimate source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card and even converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BitKONG is a verifiably fair online bitcoin game.

    DON'T Forget: Claim free bitcoins every 10 minutes from the free btc faucet.

    ReplyDelete